Friday, February 17, 2006

murphy's law of meeting a cute guy

recently i've been feeling like i'm in need of some aesthetic treatment so i scheduled a facial appointment for yesterday.

as i was on my way to my appointment, i ran into the cute former bar manager of the pub that i frequent. we have flirted on a few occasions previously though it was all just friendly. and of 'coz the day that i randomly meet a cute guy has to be the day that i'm dressed in jeans and a casual tee and looking utterly uncute.

it's always like this isn't it? the day that you're feeling cute and confident, you don't meet a soul. but the day that you're dressed in sloppy attire and just trudging along, is the day you meet a cute guy.

thanks murphy...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Vixen said...

LOL! Being that inner radiance shines from within...I'm sure you managed to make a suitable impression. But yeah, I totally get what you are saying, I ran into this uber hottie yesterday when I was on my way to the hair salon. Needless to say, my hair was hidden under a floppy hat, but I didn't feel my flirtatious best. LOL>

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger The Team said...

That or, you meet the cute boys when you are on a date with someone you've just decided you don't dig.

Murphy isn't nice at all...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home