Wednesday, November 19, 2008

hoping for a third time charm

okay i'll admit it... i like cutie aussie colleague.

i like his personality and i'm madly attracted to him. plus he cracks me up. it was too funny when recently we were joking over the phone in the midst of a work conversation bout how he never identified himself over the phone to me anymore (even when calling from a landline where it could be anyone calling) and he then said that in future he would call and speak in different voices just to throw me off. how could anyone not like him?

i like him. i freaking like the dude.

but i also have to everything i can not to get ahead of myself. afterall it doesn't really look like the makings of anything happening. and even if he does get to be the flatmate, if i should even get the opportunity to possibly take up the project to be based elsewhere, i found out that the project wraps up in early may which only gives me at the very most 2 months there by the time i'm done with the project before that. i think i may need more than just 2 months to work whatever mojo i might not even have. then again in a drunken stupor it took less than a month for my mojo to work...

the thing is that i'm really just wondering what's the deal. i just wished i knew if all i was to him was an "oops" or it might have possibly even meant something a wee bit more. actually i just wished that he liked me back.

something tells me that there is some mutual attraction going on. afterall it wasn't just a one-time thing. it was a two-time (granted we didnt kiss the second time... and yes i'm going ahead to assume that we kissed the first time). but is the attraction enough? i don't know...

i'm hoping for third time is a charm?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger Scotty said...

It may be..

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

maybe, maybe not...
keeping my fingers crossed though.

PS. you got a special lil' dedication on my blog :)

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger jo said...

scotty: it may be what...?

crashy: aww thanks for the special lil dedication :)

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you overthinking this? Maybe you need to let loose a little.

PS sorry I've been away so long. I get caught up in weird cycles & end up only reading 2 blogs. Lame!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home