Monday, April 07, 2008

what happened again?

friday night i went partying with some ex-colleagues. i've been out partying with 'em a few times before and it's always been fun.

we started playing the "only i have..." drinking game. it started out pretty tame... "only i have signed up for a marathon"... and then as the vodkas started flowing, it got a lil more interesting... "only i have kissed 2 guys in 2 hours"... it was definitely enlightening. but also you could feel that we were all still holding back a lil.

somewhere along the way, 2 guys came up and talked to me. i preferrred one of 'em. he was a 25 year old guy from seattle. and i love seattle. somehow he sorta joined in on our group. we were sitting next to each other on the couch with my legs over his. i'm not sure if we kissed. we might have. but i can't remember. though knowing me it's rather likely. if i didn't, it's probably 'coz i was still partially worried bout what my group might think.

i think maybe some of my ex-colleagues were a lil worried bout me. especially one of my male ex-colleagues who incidentally used to be in the same department as me. maybe he just felt a bit overprotective. he actually went to talk to the seattle guy. i had to make sure that no one was causing any trouble there. i can usually handle myself but i think they just weren't used to seeing me in such a setting.

the navy (ex) colleague appeared outta nowhere as well. i think we may have flirted. then again he's a player type and well i certainly find him cute enough for me to always wanna flirt with him outta fun. i'm not sure if we kissed. i don't think so though. but knowing me, you never know haha!

in the end it got late and everyone in the group started leaving. so i left as well. i don't think i said goodbye to the seattle guy. it was just another random thing.

i'm beginning to realise that lately my random behavior has been getting even more random. i get restless and so i party and have a bit of innocent fun. and somehow or another "trouble" seems to find me... or maybe i find "trouble". but that's just me trying to shake off that restless feeling. though lately i've been slightly "appalled" at my craziness (which honestly compared to some others, really isn't that crazy...) and how i seem to be taking these random occurences very flippantly. it's also shocking at how sometimes i don't even really remember these random occurences. alcohol definitely plays a part... but i get this feeling that another part of it is 'coz i'm just laughing it off and not taking any of it seriously to even try and remember what happened.

i don't know... maybe i should start toning down soon? then again where's the fun in that?

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

It's great to go out and have fun. You're doing a very good job of it!

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger Ginormous Boobs said...

Toning down is so 1998!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger jo said...

so then it's perfectly acceptable to be having these gaps of information? haha!

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

Yes, yes- it is.
What you need is a wimpy friend who can't drink too much to go out with you and tell you everything that happened the next day.
Don't tell her, but this is the real reason I'm still friends with GB.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger jo said...

hahaha! i seriously doubt GB is that wimpy friend who can't drink too much :P i think i myself might be that wimpy friend haha!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Ginormous Boobs said...

Oh I am sooo the wimpy friend. I've only been drunk 4 times in my life! And I still remember every details of the evenings.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger jo said...

hahaha! well in that case, i'm certainly that wimpy friend. i have never gotten totally flat out drunk before. and even at my tipsiest state, i only had some gaps of information (granted some should have been important information to remember like did i kiss/grope someone haha!)where most of the evenings happenings were intact in my mind... sorta...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home