Monday, March 17, 2008

please remember me when you're not sober

i'm a fan of the tipsy text and the drunk dial. both giving and receiving.

i remember the times when the youngest one and i used to tipsy text and/or drunk dial each other. we would be chatting all the way till 6am in the morning. those were fun times.

so as i sat at home utterly sober at 12.34am on a saturday night/early sunday morning, i received a text...

the mind-reader: you out?
jo: home sweet home... you have the worst timing... where you at?
the mind-reader: at *insert name of general location*.haha.
jo: haha! how drunk are you? :p
the mind-reader: yes please.u aren't right?
jo: unfortunately i'm too damn sober. you should have found me last weekend hahaha! that was crazy...

so it's nothing much. but i'm always easily amused especially with tipsy texts. and i must admit that it's always nice to be remembered. if only that were more the case when he's sober...

on sunday afternoon i received a text...

the mind-reader: sorry was drunk last night.what happened last week?
jo: haha! no worries at all... i love tipsy texts and drunk dials haha! last weekend i was the tipsy one haha!

anyhow it's kinda fun when he's tipsy and i'm sober... but it would be better if we were both tipsy. and i definitely think we both need to get tipsy and meet up...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger Ginormous Boobs said...

I LOVE receiving the drunk dials and texts. I hope to get a little tipsy this evening and leave some of my own.

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger jo said...

then i wish you all the very best in your tipsy text and drunk dial adventures... and i demand to hear bout every single detail haha!

 
At 3:51 AM, Blogger Miss Pickle said...

I second that! Tipsy texting and the resulting meet-ups are the shit! Hmmm...maybe time to do some of my own...hehehe

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

now you're talking!
Send me your number in an email and I'll put you on my (very short) drunk dial list.
Currently, that list consists of 1 boy who I would totally force to be my boyfriend if he didn't live so far away and 1 boy who lives very far away and doesn't get to be my boyfriend.
You'll be amused, though you may not understand the words coming outta my mouf.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home