Friday, April 04, 2008

dreamscape mixed with reality

just when i was starting to think that maybe i'm starting to get over dj guy, i had to go and have a dream bout him.

my dream had dj guy and i standing very closely. at first it started out with us just standing there very closely looking at each other. it's happened before in real life. us just staring at each other. and it was easy to be reminded of the intensity that that could bring. then we started rubbing noses slightly just as we did in real life.

and then it seemed like we were going to kiss. but he kept repeating something to the effect of how he couldn't go back on his promise to himself, which in essence was that since i wronged him, he couldn't just go back to me again.

but yet in my dream i could feel that he wanted to. our strong mutual feelings were still there. it's that feeling i still get every now and then when i see him in real life. afterall he did give me a peck on the lips once after the whole situation with us went bad.

unfortunately my dream didn't play out long enough for the to-kiss-or-not-to-kiss "dance around" to come to an eventual conclusion.

it's just like in real life...

i think it's suffice to say that i still miss him and obviously haven't gotten over him. sigh.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Ginormous Boobs said...

Go back to sleep and finish up that dream. Then post about it.

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger jo said...

ginormous boobs: honey, i'm so boring that even my dreams are PG rated haha! i think the "kinkiest" part of that dream was that he kept licking my face as though that made a difference from just kissing me haha! and no, i didn't wake to find my dog licking me in real life haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home