Friday, May 09, 2008

the darker side proposal

key account executive has been MIA for the past 9 months. but in the last few days he's been suddenly making appearances on IM.

we have always gotten along before... and it's plain to see that even after 9 months of not contacting, we still get along. we did some cursory catch-up. he has quit his previous job (which was how i met him in the first place) and is now helping out his brother in the construction industry.

but what is conversation with ex key account executive if there isn't any flirty banter? he's a bad boy (yes how do i always seem to meet these types?) who seems interested to get me on the darker side. i admit that i can be cheeky and have my dark side... but him? that's a whole new level of the darker side.

so i think i've received a proposition. a proposal which i think i should be scared bout. my dark side isn't ready to go into his darker side. and all logical reasoning tells me that it should never be ready. once again i wonder how i get myself into these situations. sometimes i think trouble just finds me... or maybe i somehow left a trail for it to find me...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Dizzie said...

Dudette, I'm so first on every blog today - it's kinda freaing me out! Hello...? Is there anyone else out there?



Or should I walk down the street, announcing I am Legend....

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger Ginormous Boobs said...

What the heck was this proposal?

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger jo said...

i believe it was a proposal to basically get it on with him... not that he said any actual words...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home