Friday, May 02, 2008

tricky things

the ad-man: going out for dinner
jo: who you?
the ad-man: somehow i knew you'd say that
the ad-man: you?
jo: me?
the ad-man: me no plans
jo: me no plans haha!
the ad-man: yeah u
the ad-man: wanna have dinner?
jo: sure

a few hours later we met up for dinner. this time we settled very quickly into a comfort zone and there was no awkwardness whatsoever. we got along great per usual and could talk bout anything under the sun.

but i have no idea if it's a date or not. i mean that's always been my biggest problem. telling if it's a date or not. he paid for dinner, i paid for dessert. it came up to bout equal. he didn't send me home but he walked me to my bus stop. there was no touchy feely anything though granted we were a lot more at ease with each other's physical presence this time round. you know, these kinda things are tricky...

later at night i was chatting with the guy based in missouri. even though by now we've talked through our "history" and why it didn't work and it's clear that we're not interested in each other (in fact he's been upfront that he's interested in someone else), we're still good friends. but i never really thought i'd tell him bout the ad-man (it's funny 'coz i mentioned the guy based in missouri to the ad-man 'coz he and i are quite open bout our past). and the guy based in missouri is so excited for me just 'coz i like this guy. that really didn't help me. it just made me think that liking the ad-man was a bigger deal just 'coz it's rare for me to really like someone and see true potential.

in other news shrek boy texted me but it's not like he's asking me out. he's gonna need to step up or else he's going to be just another random guy i randomly made out with.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

I always wonder where the heck you live with all these buses and cabs and endless clubs evrywhere.

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger jo said...

haha! yeah well the place where i live is kinda secret :P but it's also a place with all these buses and cabs and endless clubs everywhere :)

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

wow, talk abt lost in translation, or should i say texting.. geez...

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger Ginormous Boobs said...

Oh no, an ambiguous intentions guy. Tabbie, can you help her out with this one?

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

I obviously cannot. My ambiguous intentions guy has me wrapped around his little finger.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger jo said...

i have an ambiguous intentions guy? oh no... not another one of THOSE...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home