Thursday, January 14, 2016

Fly on the wall

Eating my lunch alone, I find myself hearing the conversation between a group of 4 ladies seated at the next table...

Single ladies I assume as they seemed to be chatting about one of them going to sign up with a matchmaking agency and the others asking her to let them know if it was worth it.

Apparently someone in the group must have indicated a preference for bald men because there was an extensive conversation on that. One of them declared that she thought bald men weren't virile while another suggested that she find a guy she likes and then ask him to shave his head.

I did everything I could to keep from giggling to myself...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:39 AM, Anonymous belle said...

I'm so glad to see that you are still updating. I thought you had stopped after your post about getting engaged. I've added you to my feed so that I won't miss your next updates. I can't believe you've been with your guy for 6.5 years. Which means I've been reading your blog for darn near a decade. Yikes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home