Wednesday, July 18, 2007

i saw the sign

last night when i reached home after school, i went bout my usual routine. this usually involves me turning on my computer and checking my email.

as usual there was a regular email from the online dating site informing me of potential matches. to be honest for the most part it isn't all that interesting. but this time what should i see but there staring at me at the first row, right in the centre, was the original guy whose profile i saw and liked so much that i joined in the first place.

i took it as a sign.

to be honest i had been secretly hoping for such a sign. it's obvious. afterall it was stated that we were a 100% match.

so i then proceeded to send him an email. something light and friendly. nothing too overwhelming... i hope!

i guess i tried... and now the ball is inside his court... unless he doesn't check that email account... or he's blocked me entirely... or something else... oh well we'll see what happens...

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Scotty said...

ooooo... you'll have to let us know what happens!

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Dizzie said...

Definitively a sign!

...so stop with the "unless" stuff, or by the time he does mail you (and he will, he promised me that! ;D), you'll be too whacked out to make a good impression... take a bath, have a drink, pamper yourself and prince charming will fall straight into your lap! ;)

Oh, and honey, ryc: you have to fight me for him, and I fight dirty! ;)

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger *kb* said...

yeah!! You gave me a little encourgement as well, so I sent an on-line dude an e as well this morning!!!!!!!!!! :)

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger MPA said...

Oh, this is exciting! Keep us posted!

ryc: No, the diplomat hasn't called me, although I get nervous whenever my phone rings and it's not a number I know!

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger *kb* said...

woohoo! I got a response and he seems somewhat normal! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home