Monday, May 12, 2008

the start of that "guilty" feeling

shrek boy called me on thursday night as he was making his way from the airport back to his apartment. i thought that was pretty nice of him. we chatted for a bit and then made tentative plans to meet up over the weekend.

he texted me late on friday night to see if i was out but it was my second friday in a row that i didn't head out and we decided to meet up for a movie on saturday instead.

it was very casual on saturday. just a fast food dinner, movie and coffee. and we talked bout doing it again. we didn't make out except for a goodnight peck on the lips.

i suppose in a way i was glad... 'coz for some strange reason, i'm starting to feel a bit "guilty" 'coz the person i really like is the ad-man. it's weird 'coz i seldom feel this way. i've multidated before and never really had that "guilty" feeling ever. i guess maybe i've never actually "dated" someone i really liked before and then be "dating" and making out with another guy at the same time.

and it seems like maybe the ad-man and i are getting more comfy with each other. he texted me randomly a couple of times this weekend which i thought was sweet. and i found myself texting him randomly in return as well. it was like a new level with us. i wonder when we will progress to phone calls if at all...

so in a twist of fate, i was in church with my family on sunday when the ad-man wound up sitting 4 rows in front of me. in fact mom actually wanted to ask me if that guy (meaning the ad-man) was my type when i shocked her by telling her who he was. given that it was mother's day, my mom couldn't help herself but get even more ahead of herself than usual and imagining a future for me and the ad-man.

he was nice though albeit a lil shy... actually coming over after the service to say hi to my parentals and wish my mom a happy mother's day. yep, this one definitely has true possibility...

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

oh that's very sweet!
and if it doesnt feel right to be dating other guys, then don't. You have to follow your instincts!!

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger jo said...

yeah but i'm just not used to feeling such instincts... i mean i'm the one who advocates multidating. what happened?? and i'm also scared to close off my options 'coz for all i know maybe the ad-man himself is multidating. but at the same time i don't really wanna ruin whatever possibility we might have... it's tricky...

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Ginormous Boobs said...

Well you got the nerve wracking parent thing out of the way nice and early!

 
At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!! I have so much to catch up on with your blog!

And I have a new one... it explains why I've been MIA
(adatingdiary)

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Dizzie said...

You know what I came to think off while reading your post?

Sugar Ray's "Answer the phone" song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLG9NrP29zo
(watch it despite the beginning!) ;)

And hey, Mark McGrath isn't all that bad... :P

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger jo said...

imnotblanchedeveraux: i've been wondering what happened to you! and btw since you didn't exactly say... i just made an educated guess of what's your new blog haha! be seeing ya there! :)

hart: i loove answer the phone!! actually i love sugar ray. after all these years i still deem mark mcgrath one of the hottest guys around who does it for me. yeah baby haha!

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

"it was like a new level with us."

Awwwwwwwww! I find myself all moushy and smiling after reading this post.

I cant even imagine ur moms expression when u told abt ad_man... so sweet.

wishing u the best hun!

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Dizzie said...

Hun, why do you think I was watching "The next Pussycat Doll" ???? Here's a hint: the hot-hot-hot-host!

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger jo said...

hart: haha! yeah i watched that too :P but he doesn't get nearly as much airtime as i hoped...

 
At 1:55 AM, Blogger Dizzie said...

I know... it sucks! If I wanted to see hot chicks in their underwear, dancing around, I'd look in the mirror! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home