Tuesday, May 20, 2008

still wondering...

since i was kinda invited, i decided to join the ad-man in a different church on sunday. after that we went for dinner with 2 of his friends (a couple). maybe it was my imagination, but they seemed pretty keen on leaving the 2 of us 'alone'... or maybe it was just that they wanted to be left alone? anyhow after a quick dinner, the couple decided to head off for a movie and the ad-man and i decided to head for dessert.

the conversation raged over dessert. we talked bout so many topics that it was hard to keep track. there were both the profound and analytical topics and as well as the joking and frivolous ones. it's just the way i like my conversations. i don't think i've ever found someone who i could communicate as well with before. and we're still continuing our long IM conversations.

but all this and i still don't have a clue. i can't for the life of me tell if he likes me as a friend... like maybe i'm just good to chat with... and goodness knows he does have a lotta female friends. or if he's still trying to suss me out as a potential partner material. however what i do know is that if he likes a girl, he'll tell her.

and i haven't heard squat. which can only mean 2 things... one, he's still sussing me out. or two, he's not interested.

i guess hard as it is, i'm just trying not to think bout this too much and just prepare myself if it happens to be the second reason...

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger Dizzie said...

I hope you didn't laugh at the serious topics, and took the jokes seriously! ;)


It sounds like you had fun. Simple fun. Not "overly thinking things through" fun - just being there fun. Good for you!

Hoping for a continuance!

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

I've been doing the "does he like me or not" routine with a boy for a couple of years now. I recommend finding out in a hurry. It's torturous otherwise.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Ginormous Boobs said...

I hate the not knowing thing. It drives me insane!!

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger jo said...

it IS torturous and driving me insane... and i don't even usually like the dtr (define the relationship) talk.

that said, he's the type to tell the girl if he's interested so i should just let him make a move (if he even likes me at all) right?

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Dizzie said...

Make your move and see what happens!


Fate loves the fearless...

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger jo said...

hart: i don't think i can make the first move. i might totally freak out and die of embarrassment haha!

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Dizzie said...

Naah, I doubt that. Do it! Just do it!



Imagine the worst thing that can happen and embrace it. Nothing will scare you after that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home