Monday, November 23, 2009

this wasn't what i had in mind bout letting loose

i've never professed to be a real girly girl. but even non real girly girls like me do kinda like to pretend (at times) that we are indeed a lil girly and by that i really do mean bodily erm... emissions?

but all that kinda went outta the window last night.

we were having dessert with my parentals when a sudden laugh from me was accidentally followed by a lil "poot" sound as i must have momentarily lost control and let one loose. the first in the alpha boy's presence. even before he ever let one loose in front of me!

to add to the mortification, my mom deemed it appropriate to laugh and ask if that came from me. seeing as how we were just bout the only other table left at that time and it most certainly came from my direction, it was pointless to disagree.

so i decided to just admit it and laugh it off. and thank my lucky stars that the air still smelled fresh...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Ouch that sounds bad! Don't you love parents making it worse too!

Kate x

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous How to get a girl to like you said...

Haha, I'm a guy and my favorite trick is to put a girls head up the duvet cover and then let off, nothing's funnier, lol!

 
At 2:32 AM, Blogger Jenny DB said...

ooh i did that *really loud* in front of my now boyfriend of 18 months, about 3 weeks into our 'relationship' i was mortified. he thought it was funny..and reminded me everyone is human.

anyway, just found your blog through sane&single.. think i'll add ya to my reader:)

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger jo said...

kate: yes well my parents are lovely but sometimes they are entirely too comfy with pointing out things like that haha!

how to get a girl to like you: hahaha! i can only hope that the girl you're with also finds that funny :P

jenny DB: thanks for dropping by and adding me to your reader :)3 weeks?? oh man that must be incredibly mortifying! i kinda feel better now haha! i never actually asked the alpha boy what he thought bout it. i figured if i did, it would just make it an even bigger deal so i decided to just pretend like i wasn't phased bout it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home