Thursday, April 08, 2010

and this is all i will say...

a bird in hand is better than two in the bush.

not that i have two in the bush. maybe one. and it's not like i even know that i will have that bird in the bush turn into a bird in hand. or that i will even want to have that bird in hand.

though it's sorta nice to be able to think that you could perhaps have that possibility. almost makes you feel more validated of some sorts. and if nothing, i guess it just provides some entertainment.

but really, how long can one have that bird in the bush before the bird eventually just flies away?

3 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Blogger my little secret for you said...

well as long u dont hold the bird to hard in the hand its always nice to have a bird there :)

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger One who has been changed said...

The thing about birds is they can be noisy and make a mess. But they are also beautiful and interesting. When it come to people we tend to be way to self-centered and therefore hard to have fun that will not be regretted. The bottom line to know that God loves you and His son Jesus the Christ died for our sins so we would not have to pay the price. Read book of John in Bible to discover how to have real joy and peace. Life is short but eternity is forever.

 
At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Days of hot, Chongqing hot.
people's emotions is also excited with, dealt with two complaints, not the slightest sense of accomplishment,Cheap Lacoste Polo Shirts, and this is my life now.

the second night? distance
sandals, I always love her,cheap nfl jerseys, warm my feet bare. Overturned the plank road, I was lost in the uplift of the rocks behind, forced to walk alone. Then crossed the February sky,shoesfr, planted my piety and hope,polo shirts, and then fly again. Undulating rhythm, no waves, but my heart began to ripple. Let us solemn love, let us love each other fiercely. In the cold season, I will remember burning my chest. But my tears still endless tears, in June actually let it flow into a river. Scattered snow is not the shape of legend, I do not mind. I'm looking for an angle of seven stars, hanging in the laurel of Shaotou,chi ceramic flat iron, I will look up to you to flee in the direction.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home