Monday, January 11, 2010

let's play true confessions

i love the alpha boy, really i do. but i also acknowledge that there are heaps of things that i recognise are undesirable bout him. what makes it even harder is his very strong personality. without going into too much detail, there are things that do make me unsure bout him and there are times where i'm not even sure if i can deal with this in the long run.

it's in those times that i find myself thinking of the swedish guy and sometimes "wishing" and wondering what it would have been like if he showed more interest. and recently texas curly popped in my mind. that in itself is quite rare as i met him at least 5 years ago and haven't seen him since and haven't kept in contact with him since 4 years ago. but when i do think of him, i always think of him fondly.

i think i should contact him to find out what he's up to and which part of the world he might be. if nothing, i really do like him as a friend.

and yes, i still love the alpha boy even though sometimes he scares me and drives me up the wall.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Blogger Dater at Large said...

I haven't read your posts about those guys, but be prepared to answer the question as to why you're reaching out after all this time, and also for the potential feelings that might come creeping in (his and/or yours).

I'm experiencing that now and it can be confusing.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger jo said...

dater at large: i get what you mean. though i haven't contacted the swedish guy. i did drop texas curly an email but i haven't checked my email since and haven't actually thought bout it until now. somehow i doubt that the feelings will come creeping in on either side, at least not properly. we are too long distance for that and he's bad at virtual communication.

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger SaneAndSingle said...

I know I'm late on this, but I agree with DAL. Why are you reaching out now? Is it the fear of real commitment or are you missing something in your relationship? I hope it's just fear and you will overcome those fears.

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knoow,I am in the same situation

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knoow,I am in the same situation

 

Post a Comment

<< Home