Monday, May 03, 2010

when he's gone

the alpha boy was overseas most of last week for work. and in order to distract myself as well as to take advantage of the "free time", i've been trying to catch up with as many of my other friends as possible. a house visit to see a newborn baby, dinners, a birthday celebration and even a bit of partying.

while engaging in various conversations with them, the topic somehow inevitably turned to dating and guys. as i listened to stories of crazy ex-boyfriends or guys talking bout dating, it made me appreciate and miss the alpha boy a whole lot more.

now the alpha boy isn't perfect. there are some things bout him that annoy me. and i admit that sometimes my albeit partially commitment phobic self is a lil nervous at the thought of a more serious future with him. but i've always said that one of the very best things bout the alpha boy is that he's faithful and i trust him and he treats me well. of 'coz it also helps that he loves me a lot and i in turn, really do love that boy.

i feel like i'm just being reminded bout how hard it can be to find someone suitable. and it's that thought that makes it especially nice to be back in the alpha boy's arms again.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:46 AM, Blogger Paul107 said...

I'm pleased for you. It sounds like the good far outweighs the bad, and no one is perfect. Sometimes it's nice to be the one who has their love life sorted for a while, so enjoy it!

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger jo said...

poppy: yeah after being perpetually single for my whole life, it's nice to have finally have some sort of a "normal" love life. but all the same, sometimes i worry if the imperfections will be too much for me to handle...

 
At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Days of hot, Chongqing hot.
people's emotions is also excited with, dealt with two complaints, not the slightest sense of accomplishment,Cheap Lacoste Polo Shirts, and this is my life now.

the second night? distance
sandals, I always love her,cheap nfl jerseys, warm my feet bare. Overturned the plank road, I was lost in the uplift of the rocks behind, forced to walk alone. Then crossed the February sky,shoesfr, planted my piety and hope,polo shirts, and then fly again. Undulating rhythm, no waves, but my heart began to ripple. Let us solemn love, let us love each other fiercely. In the cold season, I will remember burning my chest. But my tears still endless tears, in June actually let it flow into a river. Scattered snow is not the shape of legend, I do not mind. I'm looking for an angle of seven stars, hanging in the laurel of Shaotou,chi ceramic flat iron, I will look up to you to flee in the direction.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home