Friday, September 08, 2006

burning through my veins

"your scream is burning through my veins"

so after my strange guy friend kept saying how erotic my IM name was, i decided to change it.

since breaking benjamin's sooner or later has been my current obsession, i decided to use my fave part of the lyrics as my new IM name. if nobody has figured it out yet, all my IM names are part of song lyrics. i'm lyrically obsessed like that.

but i think my strange guy friend is mildly obessed with my IM names so of 'coz he had to say something bout the change...

strange guy friend: woo change songs
jo: haha! you're getting smarter... at least you know now that it's all songs
strange guy friend: i have always known they are all songs
strange guy friend: just the lyrics are kinky and cool and controversial
strange guy friend: now this feels like you're in love... and highly excited
jo: hahaha! well i'm neither in love nor highly excited

my strange guy friend might be the only one in love or highly excited here...

seriously his strangeness is giving me so much blog fodder that lately this blog is just bout practically dedicated to his strangeness. scary! i need to get out there and pretend to 'date' more...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

Hmmm, but then again maybe you in some weird way are interested in the "strange guy friend" of yours...

Hey, I've seen weirder things, trust me!

Have a wicked weekend, and do everything I wouldn't! *grin*

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Frankly, Scarlett said...

At least he's giving you good material :)

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Marcy said...

Wow, that's a long aim name! lol I guess it could be erotic... or it could be totally innocent. It could be a fun test of people's personalities and the dirtyness of their minds, eally, whether they think it's erotic or not. ; )

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger romance junkie said...

i agree with red. i could use a strange guy friend right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home