Thursday, August 31, 2006

the guy 'mould'

i've known my best friend since childhood which would also explain why i'm pretty close to her 18 year old sister. since my best friend left for overseas, her sister and i have been hanging out a fair bit. tonite i met up with her new boyfriend.

i like him. he's friendly and nice and i just generally have a good vibe bout him. he's also pretty cute and they're sweet and cute together. definitely has my vote.

but yet i can't help but still feel that he reminds me of her ex boyfriend. okay her ex wasn't exactly a terrible person, but certain things he did didn't exactly make him a wonderful person either, hence he's her ex. though at any rate, it's not a good thing when the new guy reminds you of the old guy.

this kinda made me think again bout how is there perhaps a certain type of guy that each of us usually go for. and i'm not exactly talking bout strictly personality or interests here like good sense of humour or likes music. but perhaps somehow we tend to be attracted to guys that were somewhat similar to the past guys... which is exactly why i freak out when sometimes i find myself drawn to a guy who reminds me of prick04... definitely not wanting to go there...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Blogger Frankly, Scarlett said...

Yep! Gives new meaning to the term, 'break the mold' doesnt it?


My mold: Attractive, extremely smart (which also leads to arrogant), emotionally unavailable (i think i can change that...because, well, who wouldn't love ME), and only interested in sex.

*Sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home