Friday, September 01, 2006

lips of an angel

"coming from the lips of an angel
hearing those words it makes me weak"

my latest fave song is hinder's lips of an angel. i've been putting it on repeat every night. nevermind that it speaks of being unfaithful (or at least the thought of it... which in itself is almost bad enough) and i'm so not the kind to be able to deal with cheaters. i just love the melody of the song and the lead singer's voice.

but of 'coz once again my strange guy friend had something to say when he saw it as my IM name.

strange guy friend: your nick sounds erotic
jo: hahaha! get your brain outta the gutter... and go listen to hinder's lips of an angel
strange guy friend: i said it sounds erotic
strange guy friend: not that it actually is

jo: haha! okay...
strange guy friend: hearing those words make me weak and shudder... etc etc you get my meaning

well to me, it sounds like my strange guy friend is a hornball. of 'coz i just say it sounds like it, not that he actually is... haha!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger NotCarrie said...

HAHA! That's hilarious.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Frankly, Scarlett said...

HEHE - of COURSE it's erotic to a guy! Everything is erotic to a guy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home