Thursday, July 19, 2007

in some kind of mood

i hate rainy days. rainy days does nothing for my mood.

and after getting caught in a heavy downpour, i was certainly not in the mood for certain things.

in case anyone was wondering, the original guy whose profile i saw and liked so much that i joined the online dating site, hasn't replied to my email. okay maybe he's really busy. too busy to reply to my 3-line email with 3 lines of his own. yes, i'm supposed to know that it's his loss and all...

then there were the emails and text messages from the french banterer. we were supposed to meet up this sunday but his flatmate just asked him to go on a short beach vacation nearby and he asked me what i thought. to be honest it's his decision and i told him just that.

the french banterer: the question is more: 'should i cancel *insert name of beach vacation place* for a girl who doesn't really want to see me...?' :)

that annoyed me a lil. sometimes his joking around of this variety irritaes me. of 'coz if he were to forego the trip and meet up with me, i would happily meet up with him. but i can't very well tell him that he can or can't go right? i'm in no position to do that. and the decision really lies with him. i don't want him to 'blame' me for missing out on a trip.

after a while he finally made his decision...

the french banterer: ok i stay then. was more in the mood to see you than going to see the sun. and who knows, you might be my 'sunday' sun haha!

well i guess we're meeting up afterall... though it's words like that (sweet as they might be) that sometimes stresses me out 'coz i really don't know where things are going with him and how i even feel bout him.

sometimes i just feel like running for the hills...

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger Dizzie said...

I Love rainy days, but not when they come 13 a dozen! LOL

So, the fight's on? ;)

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Scotty said...

His first question would have annoyed me also.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger jo said...

hart: fight's on! just say when and where haha!

scotty: to be honest his first question did annoy me a lil. i felt like he was testing me. i always feel like he's testing me. but i guess i just tried to look at it in a more positive light...

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

omg, talk abt blamestorming.. geez.

Rainy days are nice, when you dont have to go out... just take a walk in the park with someone you like, or sit curled up in the sofa infront of a fire, while reading a book and sipping hot choco, hearing the rain falling to the ground...

.. mmmmm, me like! :)

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger *kb* said...

He was clearly testing you with that first question. WAY annoying!!!

 
At 3:39 AM, Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

he's very passive, yes?
Have fun on your date.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home