Thursday, September 27, 2007

just going for it

despite that sometimes i do find online dating too tiring, i just try to deal with it and go for it.

i have been emailing some new guys from the new online dating site and started talking to a few more guys from the original online dating site i joined. kinda just feeling my way through things.

last night i met up with the academic for dinner and then chilled out for some drinks and live music. he's leaving for a 2-week business trip / vacation on friday and wanted to catch up before he left.

it was a pretty nice time. i think i might be finding him more physically attractive than i initially thought. but then there are times when it seems like we don't have much to talk bout. he just seems so serious whereas i'm known to be a lil silly at times.

still not sure where all this is heading.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

hehehe you seem as lost and confused as me. As I wrote, I know I should be dating and planning of settling down, but I am a commitmentophobic.

I'm not just gonna get hooked up cuz plp say so, I have to find the right guy too you know...

but honestly, even if I stumbled across Mr Right, I wouldn't know what to do with him...

doomed if I do, doomed if i do - join the party.. hehehe ;)

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

My last bf was super really nice but too serious and non-communicative. It didn't last because he was dragging me down- I want to be bubbly and fun and high spirited and it's so difficult when there's a bummer dude staring at you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home