Monday, August 20, 2007

the up side of rain

my family friend's setup and i are still doing our weekly meet ups. last week we missed out on having lunch with each other (he did IM asking me out for lunch on friday but i had already headed out for lunch with a colleague), but we more than made up for it yesterday.

it was raining cats and dogs at bout the time we were supposed to meet up. and normally rain bums me out but this time it just might have been a good thing. he called to ask if i needed him to bring me a jacket. i thought that was really sweet. and then later it was practically impossible for us to share an umbrella without me holding his arm. i asked of 'coz before i just grabbed him. 'coz we've never had any physical contact. heck, i mean we're still in the going dutch stage. but he obliged by letting me hold his arm. hmm... nice biceps. haha! and it was nice that he then held his arm close to his body so that basically my arm was held there tightly.

we went for a snack, dinner, movie and then supper. it was a good 8 hours spent together. i have no idea where time flies off to when we're together. it's just constant chatting and laughing.

but i guess it doesn't really answer any questions on what's going on. so maybe i should just not bother too much bout it and just carry on our dutch 'dates'.

that said, one of our conversation topics intrigued me enough to take a lil poll here...

my family friend's setup said that girls like to bite guys' arms. and i mean in public.

now i have never actually done that before. and i can't see why any girl would. so am i missing out on something here? does that really happen?

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Dizzie said...

This is so very Bridget Jones and Mr Darcy (with the reindeer-sweater!) it's uncanny!

Girl, you've found the man you're gonna have children and grandchildren and great grandchildren with! Mark my words...

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Scotty said...

Bite arms in public? I have never seen or heard of it.

Now, would you like to bite his arm?

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger *kb* said...

Biting arms!? I have never heard of such a thing! LOL!! Sounds like a great date, hang out, whatever the heck it was!! :-)

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

I would bite a guy's arm if he was into that. Otherwise, why???

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Dizzie said...

So, whipped up the DVD of the dairy-chick yet? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home