Tuesday, September 25, 2007

unfortunately it's back to reality

and so i'm back...

the 2-week vacation was extremely relaxing. just what i needed. it was good to catch up with friends. i don't think i really wanna be back home again...

so i didn't get any 'action'. in fact the closest to any 'action' was when i hung out with a guy friend who i got to know via an online networking site a few months ago. he turned out to be pretty nice to chat with but not my type though. however it seems like he is kinda interested though he never said anything to confirm that. oh well we'll still be friends.

on another note, i received yet another email from a guy who saw my profile on the online dating site. he once again expressed interest in getting to know me. but i'm just not attracted to him. he did recommend me to another online dating site which i then signed up for. i searched through the members and realised once again how sometimes online dating is just too tiring for me.

sorry that i'm a lil all over the place at the moment 'coz i need to get my life back in order after the vacation. school has started again and then there's the whole thing bout work. i hope i get some interesting stuff to write bout soon.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger Scotty said...

Glad you're back, and that your vacation was super relaxing. Just what I need I think :)

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

dating sites really do bore me after the first couple of weeks.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

welcome back hun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home