Wednesday, March 12, 2008

no chances

sometimes i wonder if i'm "sabotaging" my chances for some random stories...

like when i passed up a chance to meet up with not-so-shy texan in order to meet up with my party girl and of 'coz tipsy text dj guy.

today just as i was leaving the office, not-so-shy texan texted to ask me out to a club for drinks later at night. incidentally it was the place where we first met and made out. and one of the places where he hangs out on wednesday nights. so what did i do instead? i decided to head home. okay well i could have gone to meet him except that he was meeting his work friends first before heading to the club and he only invited me to join his work friends a lil too late... when i was already on my way home.

yesterday my not-so-platonic friend kinda invited me out for drinks with his colleagues. what did i do instead? i kept my appointment for a trial personal training lesson at the gym. then again it's obvious that my not-so-platonic friend has found other females to behave inappropriately with. other younger females. yeah well he's very wrong so i really shouldn't feel anything anyhow.

and then there were the 2 calls and a text that i purposely missed from youthful-looking guy. it's funny 'coz even though his number is saved in my phone (as kinda a reminder not to respond), for some strange reason my phone is not showing up his name when he calls or texts. it's like my phone is boycotting him all on its own.

and then suddenly it hit me that the last time i had a makeout session was over a month ago! and the last time i had a good makeout session was over 3 months ago!! that's just crazy!

yes, a lot of fun i'm certainly not having...

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is why I went to kid rock. We were all offered tickets around 4pm. I was exhausted and very excited about the gym, but you only live once. And we had the best time. I've found that best nights are the ones when you take a chance and do something random and different. Plus! You never know who you'll meet!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Scotty said...

Crap. Me neither.

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger Ginormous Boobs said...

Last minute plans are when all the good stuff goes down.

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

You need to get on that whole make-out thing. Seriously, when you are all old & crotchety with 15 grandkids, you'll need those memories to keep you smiling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home