Monday, December 15, 2008

he's the girl

after a couple of emails, an IM chat and some text messages later, i decided to meet up on friday night with the guy who i talked to who seemed like we might be able to hit it off.

i was a lil nervous and a lil excited. and i realised that this is sorta the first online "date" since drummer boy.

mr. metrosexual was rather... well, metrosexual. at times it almost felt like he was the girl and i was the guy. afterall the guy cooks, cleans and irons better than i do. and he knits. he freaking knits!

he was also very chatty. sometimes to a point of almost annoyance. but there were times when i thought that at least we did seem to get along fairly well. he's a nice guy... too nice. but i guess i'm not exactly veto-ing that. there's other things that i'm not too keen on but it's a bit complicated to explain. i guess on the whole i'm just not really feeling it. and most of all, i'm wondering if the physical chemistry would ever hit 'coz while he's not necessarily unattractive, i'm just not particularly attracted to him.

i think i'm tired of online dating yet again. maybe i'm not quite over being tired of trying as i though myself to be.

but most annoyingly difficult of all is when i find myself occasionally thinking of drummer boy... a part of me still misses him... just when i "declared" myself to be kinda over him, i realise that i'm actually not. i'm just trying to fake it till i make it.

****

apparently i didn't need to take me another 10 years before i ran into the guy one year my junior who i once knew from school again... heck it took me only a lil over a month... yep he's still a cutie...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Scotty said...

Hmmm... I cook, clean, and I hem my own pants :)

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger jo said...

scotty: and do you absolutely LOVE doing all that? and do you have the uncanny ability to pick out women's clothing, shoes and accessories? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home