Monday, October 12, 2009

yes, you may step over another line

it's biological. women take longer in the bathroom than men.

so imagine my surprise when recently i found myself having to wonder where on earth was he as i came outta the bathroom.

did i take a really long time?

nope. it's bout my usual length of time.

did i somehow walk past him without realising?

nope. i'm pretty sure i would recognise him.

did he wander around in some nearby stores?

nope. i checked and he wasn't anywhere.

and so i waited patiently for a while more

soon after the alpha boy breezes outta the bathroom casually saying,

"sorry dear, i bombed the mountain"

okaaay.

and i think another line was crossed.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gross... Way too much information.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Lifestyle Lookbook said...

Haha oh that's classy. My flatmates have a whole bunch of sayings. I think my favourite is Nick's: "I just laid the fattest cable in there, ever."

Picture it...picture it...Yep, you got it. Gross.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home