Monday, December 14, 2009

some weekends really make you hate the onset of monday even more

work saw the alpha boy only arriving at my place at around 1.30am on a technically sunday morning. yes, i felt a lil self conscious bout being sans makeup. and yes, due to the fact that my bed is too small for the both of us and that i'm not very used to falling asleep with someone so close next to me, i didn't really sleep much.

but it was the best weekend ever.

and it was either that we're both medical mysteries who weren't too plagued or we were just too distracted, the morning breath wasn't too much of an issue. and not sleeping much throughout the night didn't really bother me too much either when i had him lying right there next to me... or on me...

we did nothing much more than simply lazing around in bed or watching dvds. definitely plenty of fun times that will be in the recesses of my memory for some time to come...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Lifestyle Lookbook said...

Yay! Super glad everything worked out so well :)

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Happy for you :)

Kate x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home