Monday, May 30, 2011

in my dreamscape escapades

"wayne rooney" (my brit colleague) and i work very closely together and we work well together. even before working on the same projects threw us closer, we always had some sort of natural chemistry.

there were times we went out partying with other colleagues where we would wind up dancing together where he would twirl me around and dip me. it didn't mean a thing though. he danced with all the other girls too. he's relatively huggy and possibly even particularly with me but he's also never been inappropriate with anyone and just comes off as a fun and friendly guy. a pretty great guy.

they say that when you're close to someone of the opposite sex, it's not uncommon to dream "sexy" dreams bout them even though you're not even interested in them.

recently i had one such dream bout "wayne rooney". it was strange. i can't even remember exactly what happened in my dream except that he was in it. and we were romantically entangled somehow. he was very interested even though i was unavailable. it was odd. and yet somehow not entirely. which probably made that just as odd.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 2:06 AM, Blogger J said...

Okay, I'm glad I am not the only one who has had this happen! I once dreamt that I was hooking up with a married male friend whom I am not attracted to in the least. Super disturbing!

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger Online Dating said...

I enjoyed reading this post....Online Dating

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger jo said...

J: i can totally see why that would be disturbing. at least "wayne rooney" is a fairly attractive single man even if i'm not interested in him romantically 'coz for one, we have a ridiculously large 6 year age gap. i once had a dream bout a married ex colleague who i wasn't attracted in the least and didn't even converse much with. that was truly disturbing and perplexing.

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Claudy said...

It's one of the reasons dreams are so awesome. You should never feel guilty about what you dream about. You're not in control there, so why not just enjoy where they take you. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home