Sunday, August 13, 2006

birthday celebration round 2

these birthday celebrations are killing me...

my party girl and i headed out for some fun. we decided to join the australian lesbian later in the nite. right now, i'm more convinced than ever that she's absolutely crazy. crazier than i and my party girl put together. but it was also a lot of fun. the guy from new york from the group texted me. initially i had no idea who he was 'coz he had my number but he didn't contact me until now. well now i certainly know who he is... specifically i know what kind of kisser he is. and let's just say it's a pretty good kind... but what i didn't know is that he's also the sorta boyfriend of one of the girls who i get along fabulously with. honestly i think the group is kinda all confused 'coz i'm quite sure the girl is bisexual and she certainly doesn't mind that i'm kissing her sorta boyfriend. in fact she gave me her blessing. how crazy is that?? well this group is definitely crazy and my party girl and i know that we both gotta be careful... though specifically me...

but the problem is that i still find myself tipsy and deciding that i should get online with my london guy friend and outline to him the craziness of the group. which just means that even though i admit the other guy is a great kisser, i'm still thinking of my london guy friend. not good. 'coz he 's supposed to be my friend... but when he starts flirting with me in the middle of the nite... ooh baby... and of 'coz i can't help it but flirt outrageously with him... i found out that he's no longer with the other girl i know... not that that helps me in any way... dammit i definitely like that boy...

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Verge Das Neves said...

Whats up from South Africa? Interesting story on the Aussie Lesbian! I once went on a contiki tour with two Aussie Lesbians. It was the greates three weeks of my life!

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Dizzie said...

I keep as far away from phones (calls), cells (texting) and computers (emails or embarrasing chats) as I can while tipsy. I know nothing good comes out of me using any of those means... never have before, at least.

Oh, and the shoe-guy...? Battle's on, girlfriend! ;)

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Ohh, I know exactly how you feel now knowing that he's a free man in the single world. That's always a nice piece of news to hear. I would just try and be careful...he could be trying to have his cake and eat it too if he's flirting w/ you and it never goes anywhere. (sorry, i tend to be cynical about men these days!) or, he could actually be a decent a chap and feel the same way...

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

First of all, congrats on you coming b’day. I guess you live by the rule :”Work hard, play harder” – wicked. Crazy is good, but the sorta triangel is way to kinky weird for me to grasp. Getting blessing to screw (pardon my french) with her sorta boyfriend?

You know what jo, I say stick with the London mate – you seem to fancy him. If you are still not convinced, just thing abt the delightful accent! ;)

Cheers!

PS. Looking forward to see the catfight between you & Hart for the shoe-guy at our blog

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Downtown said...

Love that you celebrate your birthday for a whole week! I am going to adopy your mantra and make it my own.

 
At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.
Enjoyed your blog. I like the design and you have great content. Keep up the good work.

To see reviews of the Online Dating Sites please visit this site.

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey nice blog.

For great articles on dating, relationship and romance tips please visit my site at Online Dating Sites blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home