Saturday, August 12, 2006

birthday celebration round 1

i'll be turning 26 mid of next week. and as per my party girl's tradition, when it's one of our girs' birthdays, we celebrate for a week.

so let's just consider this friday as birthday celebration round 1.

my party girl and i headed to the old location of a pub that we frequent. a new pub has been set up there by a few of our friends. and it was so hopping that it was certainly the place to be. i met a lot of the old pub regulars as well as some people i haven't met before. i even met a guy who was so eager in getting me to audition as the backup singer for his band. it was pretty cool.

i also saw this guy again... i had met him while we he was dj-ing in the pub i frequent. he has since left. and i hardly ever saw him until the world cup fever time. well this time it was pretty much the same. we kept giving each other attitude. but i can't deny the effect he has on me. like when i know that he's in the same pub as i am, it's almost like every other guy doesn't seem to matter as much. but of 'coz he doesn't exactly give me the time of day. which brings me to the realisation that maybe i just like the challenge that he presents. i never quite know whether he's interested or not. he'd give me attidude and yet hug and kiss me. he remembers things that i tell him even though i don't even remember telling him and i may not even remember similar things bout him. he'd say that i didn't contact him like i said i would after i came back from my europe trip and yet he wouldn't contact me despite seeing me constantly online after a period of absence. it's all rather confusing. it's almost like he plays my game too well.

but somehow i still find my thoughts drifting to my london guy friend. so much so that i had to get online in the wee hours of my morning so that i could have a chat with him. amidst other random stuff, i told him that i wished that he were here with me for my birthday celebration. he didn't really say anything to that or perhaps he just got distracted with my other randomness. how then can i even think of hinting to him in any way that i sorta fancy him?

i'm sure this will all fade once the alcohol has worn out more...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Maybe you could just tell him that you wish he could be with you on your birthday. Easier said than done, I know.

The pub sounds like fun. Gah...it's not even noon and I'm ready to drink. I haven't been out much lately haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home