Saturday, August 05, 2006

blog lover

i’ve been a faithful blogger for at least a good 2 years now. blogs are awesome. it’s a great way to just write all your feelings out, let real life friends know howz it going with you and share with total strangers your pics and your daily life. and sometimes there’s even different blogs for different functions.

one of the best things i love bout blogs is how much it says that perhaps someone wouldn’t actually say it outright in real life. this makes it a good way to know what’s going on with my friends. like it was through her blog that i guessed that my ex immediate colleague was pregnant again. and as a follow up, i asked her and she told me that she wasn’t going to keep the baby since she had just started a new job and she already has a 6 year old and a 10 month old baby. and it was in my oldest school friend’s blog that i read a cryptic one-liner bout an unexpected kiss which prompted me to chat with her bout it and that’s how the whole story bout prick04 unfolded.

blogs are lovely.

and one of my favorite blogs to go back to is someone’s blog. i hardly ever get to talk to him and reading his blog is almost like getting a lil insight to his life.

but that probably is my demise.

it isn’t exactly a good idea to read bout the life of someone when you’re trying to stop liking that someone to begin with. and it’s especially a bad idea when each time you read his blog, you’re reminded bout how awesome he is. only to be hit with the second reminder that he’s so not into you and you could jump through hoops on the moon but he’d probably still not notice you anyway.

but despite what I tell myself, i keep going back to read his blog. and the thoughts just go back and forth in my head…

oh wow awesome pics. he’s so talented and such a great photographer.
*no you can’t think this*


he joined the triathalon? wow! i’m impressed.
*no stop it*


i love his insights and reflections and how he motivates me to be a better person
*okay that’s it you have to stop this*


but try as i might, it’s so hard to stop myself from clicking to his blog.

damn those blogs…

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:41 AM, Blogger Beth said...

I can totally relate. Blogs are fantastic...but then again can be a jab in the boob. I kind of want to read his blog now. I'm kind of like that with Facebook. I check it all the time, primarily for the purpose of finding out what the men I like or have hooked up with are doing with their lives. It still kind of amazes me how much my life is connected to this damn computer. I think I would die with out an Internet connection. I really do.

 
At 3:42 AM, Blogger Beth said...

That post really didn't make any sense, but I think you catch my drift.

When does Texas Tall leave for good?! You need to hop on it now!! :)

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Vixen said...

I totally feel you. I've never had my blogging bite me in the butt, but I know that a couple of my exes read it. Perhaps that's why I gush so much on it:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home