Thursday, August 17, 2006

birthday celebration round 3 (the real deal)

birthday celebration round 3 was on my actual birthday itself. third one's the charmed one right?

well ironically i had a much quieter time than ever before. my party girl, the yummy mommy and a few other friends and i just had a kebab dinner and some drinks at the new old pub (basically it's the old location of a pub that we frequent). the best part was seeing the yummy mummy who i haven't been able to get in contact with for the last few weeks 'coz she was in one of her moods where she doesn't wanna talk to anyone at all. it's not a pms thing. it's just the yummy mummy thing. but last nite she was crazy and friendly and fun. i've missed that bout her. all in all it was just a nice quiet time of drinking, playing pool, chatting and just chilling. i guess in the end i did get what i wished for.

but the girls wanna party on friday... so i'm not sure if i'll be keeping to that no more drinking after my birthday thing. i still have dinner plans on friday but i may just swing by to the party zone after... and if we're joining the australian lesbian and her group... i'm probably dead haha!

5 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Dizzie said...

He-he-he-he-he-Heppy Birf-...daj...

Nope, I'm not drunk. Just really, really tiered... :)

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Damn girl, you're a trooper partying all week! And in all honesty, you should! Hooray for seeing good friends, too. That's the best. ;)

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better you than me partying all week. That's for damn sure...

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

Gosh Jo, seems like you girls are hardcore believers in “Girls just wanna have fun”, and I say, “well duuh!”. So get your groove on for Friday and have a blast.

And hey, as Nietzsche said. “Things that doesn’t kill me only makes me stronger” . So if you survive, I wanna hear all the details.. well the details you remember that is ;)

 
At 2:29 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Gosh, I just realized I sound like such a party pooper! Go out tonight and have fun...especially while you still can!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home