Friday, August 25, 2006

blow wind blow

there are times when certain sentences come out of your mouth and sound much worse than what it sounded in your head. you didn't mean for it to sound dirty in that way, but somehow it did.

out of office eye candy is someone who's brain has the ability to be in the gutter. i actually kinda like that 'coz my brain is like that too. and 'coz out of office eye candy and i are the kind of so-called friends that we are, we're kinda comfy with laughing bout our gutter minds.

i went for an offsite meeting yesterday and he was there. as usual we were chatting and joking around. recently my company had a promotion on fans and he was telling me that he sold quite a few at his station. so i asked him if he bought any and he said that he bought one to put in the office. not thinking too much, i commented:

jo: oh so you bought the fan to blow your staff

he gave me a look. and then i realised what i had just said. and then we just started laughing at my slip of the tongue.

out of office eye candy: no i'm not a blower

of 'coz that just sent me into more laughter. i could have said something to that but i held it back. it might have been considered as sexual harassment haha!

****

so this morning i received a call from out of office eye candy thanking me for remembering to email him some work related stuff. that was sweet of him to call.

then he asked me to come down to town tomorrow afternoon to support him in some roadshow thing. so it's for work and not exactly like a personal thing... but on the other hand he was asking me to take some time off from my personal time to support him. how could i refuse? i asked him if he was serious and he was like yeah... so since i was intending to be in that general area anyway i would probably just go earlier and say hey to him.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger Rocky Raccoon said...

I mean, yeah, if you're going to be in the area...

Also...sometimes you just need to test the sexual harassment waters...at least for the sake of the story...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home