Monday, August 21, 2006

wanted: a SINGLE man

sometimes i think i'm a magnet for the married or attached men.

i found out from my party girl that the aussie analyst has a girlfriend in sydney. if so, then why on earth was he making the moves on me and inviting me back home with him? it's a pity though 'coz despite the age thing, i'm attracted to him and would have loved to see more of him. but with him having a girlfriend... that's just wrong...

it's situations like these when i can't help but wonder where's the sanctity in marriage? is there any guy who can be true blue?

i mean some guys actually flaunt their married status like the sports lawyer. some of 'em hit on me while their wives are right there. some of 'em while their girlfriends (who i know and like) are right there.

others make not just their marital status but their intentions known. like the sleazy artiste management guy who propositioned both me and my party girl for a lil menage a trois on our first meeting not long after he had proudly shown off pics of his baby daughter. another european guy propositioned me soon after meeting me. he asked me over to his place. his wife was overseas but hey his 4 kids live with him. is he kidding me??

and that's not just the guys i've met in clubs...

there's of 'coz the whole case of prick04... and then married ex colleagues who blatantly and some not so blatantly hit on me. one married ex colleague actually admitted that he had a crush on me and wanted to date me. he even said that he wished he had met me earlier.

what on earth is all this?

can anyone blame me if i lament bout being a magnet for the married or the attached men? when all i really want is just a single guy...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 2:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's slow down here for a second...it's not just men...

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger NotCarrie said...

If you find where they are...help a girl out!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

Awww sweety, I totally understand your dilemma & frustration. It may come as a surprise to you, but most single women have the same problem.

Lemme just put on the role As Dr. Phil-wannabe and try to analyze why. Dating is a a much more complicated ritual than we think and goes deep down to our primal, animal instinct… to mate & breed, the survival of our species etc. Women often want a nice guy whom they can talk to, laugh with, etc, that is the nurturing type. But the trouble is, nature doesn’t work that way – very few species are monogamous and in the animal kingdom you can see that the partner a female “lives” with isn’t the one she had her children with. When it comes to breeding the female choses the mach type, strong, viral simple cuz of getting the best genes – as Darwin so cleverly said. “Survival of the fittest”. Afterward she chooses the “nice guy” who will narture & take care of her & her children.

Where am I going with this? I dunno.. no wait, what I mean is the reason why married/occupied guyz fall for you (or the other way around) -maybe deep down, without you knowing it, you give out “come here” signals to them. Since they are married/have children/occupied, they must have good genes or something right? Kinda longshot I know, but you don’t know how many signals we send away subconsciously.

I say, dump the guyz with the great genes & instead prey for guyz with great jeans – a mans gotto have the right ass-setts ;)

Good luck with your hunting!!!

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger tui said...

Good on you for not going for them. I hate the way so many women seem to prey on married/taken men, it's a turn on for them to steal someone elses guy. I think they must have insecurity issues, or maybe they've never really felt love. If they had maybe they'd look at things differently...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home