Friday, November 10, 2006

changing of my last name

yesterday after work i rushed to hit the gym.

i handed over my membership card for verification and wondered why the guy at the counter was taking an extra long time staring at my card.

"you should have my last name"

he smiled and said cheekily as he passed my membership card back to me while pointing to his name tag.

i leaned over and peered closer at his name tag.

his last name is an extension of my last name.

i laughed, took back my card and went to get dressed for my workout.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger NotCarrie said...

Haha, awesome. I get that a lot with my names:)

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

Ooooh that was a wicked pick-up line. usually the bouncers pass my ID around checking out my name and calling it Flashy, wicked etc...

yeah yeah yeah just give me the darn ID will you.. ufff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home