Friday, October 13, 2006

if you want a girlfriend...

... get your friend to set you up with me...

not that i'll become your girlfriend... but once your friend tries to set you up with me, soon after you'll find yourself a girlfriend... another girl. not me.

yes, this has so far been tried and tested.

my oldest school friend tried to set biker tech guy and me up. he now has a girlfriend.

my good friend and her boyfriend tried to match her boyfriend's cousin with me. he now has a girlfriend.

marvy the martian tried to introduce his friend marvy's setup to me. he has now met a girl who he's totally in love with. which by the way was the reason that i suspected why he never did contact me since.

and they claim that friends of friends is the best way to meet someone. well apparently not in my case.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Blogger allan said...

Do you have any friends who can set me up with you then :)?

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger ~Moi~ said...

omg i read the first lines of this post and i could swear you were writing what was happening to me! except to add to the part of the guy finding the girlfriend, he also ends up marrying her! yep, they like me, i dont become their gf, and the very next girl they meet they end up marrying! sheesh - I should charge them a fee or something!

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Aw...hang in there, dear! You've obviously met a slew of losers, because anyone who doesn't like you is just missing out. No I'm serious...you've just hid a bad patch, and trust me, I know how bad it sucks. (I'm kind of going through one myself). Hang in there...I think Mr. Right will find you when you least expect it.

 
At 2:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every guy I date ends up marrying the next girl after me. Oh well. Pass your next boyfriend on to me and perhaps we can break the curse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home