Friday, November 03, 2006

a birthday for an eye candy

it's out of office eye candy's birthday today.

and like the good friend that i am and would like to be, i called him to wish him. he was kinda surprised that i remembered. i told him that he shared the same birthday as another friend of mine. but what i didn't tell him was that even if he didn't, i would still remember it 'coz i cared enough to remember or at least to note it down in my calendar.

we didn't talk long 'coz he was busy but he would be coming by to the office later for a presentation which i will also be attending. he said that we'll talk then. and i guess we probably will.

at least i hope so.

now if only i could join him for whatever birthday celebration plans he might have... haha! it would be nice to see him in a more purely social setting. but i'm probably just dreaming.

[edit]

so we talked a lil but not that much since we didn't wind up sitting together in the presentation. but we did exchange a smile from right across the room. and there was some usual suggestive joking that we usually do.

i told my boss man that it was out of office eye candy's birthday and he's turns 29 so the boss man asked him when he was going to get married. the boss man reminded us that he himself got married at 27, so he told out of office eye candy that if his girlfriend is the right one, then he should get married soon. out of office eye candy kinda just laughed it off and said but the job isn't the right one.

i don't know. maybe he'll get married soon. that will surely end this crush i have on him. i feel sorta like a bad person for liking someone who is unavailable even though i know that i haven't really actually done anything bout it so hence there's nothing actually really bad that i've done.

oh and i know where he will be celebrating tonight muahaha!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

“Only as high as I reach I can grow,
only as far as I seek I can go,
only as deep as I look I can see,
only as much as I dream I can be.”

/Karen Ravn

Just a bit confused, wasn't the OOEY already taken aka had a gf? If not, then I'd say go for it - even if he doesn't invite you, invite yourself or crash the party.

Go get em tiger! ;)

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Holla holla holla! Sorry, I have been so erratic in commenting on your blog. Your reasoning about feeling guilty and not feeling guilty is hilarious. It pretty much resembled what goes through my head daily, when I talk myself in and out of crushes and then wonder why the hell am I questioning anything anyway? Ha.

I don't know as to if I would crash the party or not. (I'm growing so so bitter about men, sorry.Do you have any coworkers going? That would DEFINITELY be a great excuse. It's too bad the men we have crushes on can't realize how fabulous we are and then we can just pick and choose from there. That is all I have for now...gotta go study for a test. Shoot me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home