Wednesday, December 06, 2006

prank calls

"hey jo i have some big news!" i hear my oldest school friend's voice say excitedly over the phone.

she hardly calls me since our mode of communication is usually IMs or texts.

"what's up?" i ask curiously.

"you won't believe who else *insert prick04's real name* is messing with," for a moment i thought she was going to give me another girl who prick04 has been sleeping with. "it's *insert one of our ex-classmate's name*, he's been prank calling her too" she continues.

i don't think i've ever mentioned before but yes i've been prank called for years and i've long suspected it was prick04. if i would to list out the full details of the prank calls and how i grew to suspect it was him, it would take ages. but it never occured to me that he would be doing (or have done or will do) the same to someone other girl(s). it was only this year that i found out that my oldest school friend had been prank called before as well and she too suspected it was prick04. and now we've confirmed that it is indeed prick04 who prank called our ex-classmate. at least with me, he was smart enough to use a private line but since our ex-classmate is based in china, a missed call would log the caller's number.

i'm not exactly surprised. afterall this is the very same ex-classmate based in china who we heard slept with prick04. so in a way all 3 of us have a connection in that we've been at some point or another, prick04's targets. the 3 of us are somewhat close i suppose and my ex-classmate based in china denies sleeping with prick04 but the 2 of us don't believe her. it's just that we decided not to press on with the issue. anyhow it doesn't really matter.

i just think that prick04 is a sick sick sick guy and i'm so disgusted with him. seriously i think he has a problem. he's like some total stalker psycho. i can't believe how blind i was to have actually sorta liked this guy at one point. that makes me wanna puke.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

Omg, there’s a guy who you wouldn’t wanna meet in a dark alley (cuz I’d probably end up swinging my heavy bag on him and hurt him badly – not that it’s a bad thing but I’m to adorable to do time).

Why is it that we see the guyz wacko, psychotic side once we have ended the relationship? Guess the pink fluffy cloud of love weakens our eyesight.. aaah, I’m just glad that you got safely out of it Jo, and hopefull now rabbit was hurt (read: boiled) during the breakup… creeeeepy!

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Dizzie said...

There was this guy when I was back in high school, let call him "King of Pricks" - completely high and mighty, and entirely sure he was better then everybody else. One time, at a party, he got drunk and said to one of my friends "You know, you're the last girl in our class that I haven't made out with... what do you say, want to have a go?".
She called me the very next day, asking "Did you make out with ***????", sounding so repulsed. I told her flat out no - I'd rather chew my own lips off then touch him with them. And she told em the story...
Later we found out he's been giving the same line to everybody in class, I suppose to make them feel "special"... the funny thing is, he got to make out with the nicest, shyest girl in class. And they started to date! Truly, a miss-match and a catastrophe waiting to happen!


MEN!

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

I suppose if you use a line, no matter how lame, it has to work on someone right?

ryc: glad to hear that your dog didn't get harmed. What kinda dog is it anyway? :)

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger emma5 said...

Did you ever sleep with prick04?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home