Thursday, November 30, 2006

apparently something is going on

"you've been wearing a lot of skirts lately," my boss man says as he munches on some popcorn samples.

"yeah yeah," another colleague chimes in as she helps herself to some chocolate samples

"i just have a dinner event tonight with my parents," i explained, reaching over to take some chocolate too.

"no no, something is going on," my boss man wags a finger for emphasis.

"yeah, something is going on," echos my female colleague.

"but nothing is going on," i reply.

"you've even changed your hairstyle," my boss man points out.

"i just pushed my bangs down today," normally i wear my bangs sweeped to the side.

"but something is going on," my boss man reiterates.

"seriously there is nothing going on." comes my laughing reply.

it's kinda funny how at the very time in my life when everyone insists that there's something going on (read: i'm dating someone) is the very time in my life when there is nothing going on (read: i'm not dating anybody).

later when i walked down the 'corridor' of the office, i heard an expertly executed whistle. i turned to find another colleague giving me her best leering guy look.

i had a good laugh.

this is definitely one interesting day.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOLOL I know exactly what you mean.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

It definitely sounds like an interesting day :)

I had the same comment when I started wearing stilletos & skirt to work - they thought I had an office flir.. no, for once I was just trying to follow the dress code? duuh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home