Friday, May 04, 2007

my classic choice in men...

i was on the way to work when my phone beeped indicating a new text message...

oldest school friend: *insert prick04's real name* in today's papers, charged for indecent exposure in 2005

i was in shock.

jo: oh my goodness! this is crazy!

and crazy it most certainly is.

i always knew he was a sick guy. i mean all that prank calling. and not just to me. and the whole pouncing thing. again not just to me. sick.

and what makes me sick as well is that i actually went out with this guy. ack!

i can't believe that at one point i sorta liked him and even thought that he was the one who loved me the most. double ack!

and even scarier still is that i wonder if this counts as proof that i seem to go out with losers. i reckon having a claim to fame that you've gone out with a guy who was later charged with indecent exposure pretty much takes the cake...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

Well you live & learn... cuz we ahve learnt a lesson here right?

People tend to follow their old circle of habits, but yeah, you can break free.

But have to admitt, gosh, must be quite some chock there huh?

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

ryc: Great to be back :) Have uploaded the pics and wrote abt few of teh adventures in venice ;)

 
At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so sick! It doesn't mean you go out with losers - we've all got at least one guy who hits 7.5 on the loser scale. And if you don't, well you haven't dated enough. I had a date with a date rape perv. He tried it with me (he's lucky he left with his nuts intact) but I soon discovered that he had tried it with EVERYONE I knew! What a clown!

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger jo said...

nml: a date rape perv? oh gosh... i'm glad you got out safe. i can kinda understand what you went through. unfortunately i actually was seeing prick04 for on/off for a good many years... ick!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home