Wednesday, April 18, 2007

it's all in the mind...

i've always found it pretty easy to talk to guys. in fact sometimes i think that i'm sorta like one of the boys. good or bad? i don't know.

recently i was talking to the navy colleague, who i have talked to on several other occasions since our first proper conversation. somehow the conversation started on a suggestive note. and i can actually hold my own with the innuendoes. he then commented not so expressly that my thoughts were corrupted.

sometimes i really wonder if i have a brain that's in the gutter. but i can't quite help it. somehow it's in the way i say certain things or what i genuinely mistakenly hear. and once someone gets me in the wrong track, i can find innuendoes in everything else that they say later.

maybe it's from talking to guys. or maybe it's 'coz i have a gutter mind and that's why i can talk to guys.

but then again in my defence, the navy colleague baits me. and i can't help but fall into the trap when he gives me that look...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger Dizzie said...

I think guys are easier to talk to then girls, but that's just me...


...and you, Blanche! ;)

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Dizzie said...

ryc: I ALWAYS get blisters the first couple of times I've got a pair of shoes on (no matter if I used to wear them all the time and gottem them all comfortable in the past) - even slippers leave my feet sore...

So I fully understand the comfortable-thing.

Just that high heels ARE the most comfortable thing for me... plus, suffer a little for a greater good! ;)

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger di.di said...

i love my gay friends! i think we "think" alike...

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

navy colleague - a man in a uniform *grrrr*

i dont think I should say anything here, cuz i don't have a problem speaking with guyz. I call it being friendly, my girlfriends call it being flirty...

now who's mind is in the gutter.. ufff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home