Tuesday, August 07, 2007

wedding anniversary

today is aug 07th. remember this date. 'coz in 3 years time and for many many years after that, aug 07th will be known as my wedding anniversary.

some time ago i took a tickle test which predicted my wedding date. i had entirely forgotten bout it until hart posted bout her tickle wedding date. so i decided to check mine again. and by the best coincidence ever, it should be on aug 07th 2010.

which gives me exactly 3 years to find a groom, plan a wedding and get married.

what am i doing here? i gotta get started already!

5 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger Lost said...

LOL!
I love it.

Maybe....

If you state it, it will come!

Here's to getting what you want!

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Dizzie said...

Oh, pooh, and here I was, hoping we could have a double date! LOL

But you're still gonna be my maid of honor, right? I fully rely on you to fix my bachelorette party!!!! :D

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

wow, will i get an invitation, or do i have to crash the wedding? ;)

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

Happy Anniversary!

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger Dizzie said...

A LOT of weddings are being planned as we speak, and we can all blame Tickle for it! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home