Sunday, May 25, 2008

have you seen my mojo?

i'll admit that it's quite an internal battle. on one hand i'm so tempted to go back into my old ways of trying to find someone new to help me to stop liking someone too much. and yet on the other hand, i don't really wanna ruin whatever possibility the ad-man and i might have. my heart is opening up to him and it's really scary 'coz i don't even know how he feels.

the past week we haven't chatted much on IM, maybe that's why i feel so disconnected from him. i told myself that i had to get out there, meet some new guys, do my thing... kinda like how i used to before i met him. but i think i may have lost it... whatever mojo i had previously.

friday night i met up with my party girl, the yummy mommy and another of our mutual friends. it's been ages since i last caught up with 'em. we had some fun bar hopping and dancing it out. maybe it was the lack of interesting guys who weren't annoying asses, but at the back of mind it just seemed like something was missing. on hindsight, i reckon it's my mojo.

shrek boy didn't contact me this weekend. and in an attempt to locate my mojo, i texted him but he didn't reply. i think he might be away on a fishing trip... he mentioned previously that he and his friends were planning one...

and then on a boring saturday night in my lonesome, i decided to browse through the online dating site once again. after surfing through a number of pages of profiles, of which i rarely found any even interesting enough to take a further look, and of which i decided upon closer look that i really couldn't be bothered with any of 'em anyway, i gave up.

so i'm thinking it's just back to me and my recent the L word craze...

but if you do find my mojo lying around somewere, please let me know... i'm kinda missing it...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 3:47 AM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

Find the mojo within, lil' grasshopper ;)

but yeah, I know what you mean. The problem is, its all a vicious circle. If you think you have lost your mojo, ppl will react upon it.

the L-word still freaks me. I mean i love to love, but to be in love, i dunno if could pull that of...

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger jo said...

crashy dear, i meant the L word as in the tv series on lesbians haha! i've recently been addicted to watching it and have been catching up on past seasons...

but you know you may be on to something bout that mojo bit. i gotta find it from within and all that jazz...

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Ginormous Boobs said...

I hate it when my mojo goes on vacation. Life is boring without it.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

oh.. hehehe u see what u wanna see eh? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home