Thursday, October 15, 2009

i needed to hear just that

the alpha boy and i have never been unhappy together. this is why when bout 2.5 months ago, after 3.5 months of happiness, he confessed that sometimes he's had doubts bout us and handed me that maybe we're platonic angle bombshell, i was entirely taken aback.

since then that topic has never been brought up again. and while i think that we actually became even happier together, i guess a part of me never quite really knew if we had buried all that behind us.

yesterday the topic resurfaced again. but in a good way.

we were talking bout the other jo and her taking a break from her (now ex?) boyfriend in what seemed to be a relevant topic bout doubts when the alpha boy brought up his previous doubts bout me.

turns out he's never had those doubts again. he's just happy being with me.

i guess i sorta guessed. judging from the way he looks at me and tells me constantly that he loves me. i guess that usually pretty much means you're not having doubts right? but it was also really nice to hear it from him. a least now i don't have to almost naturally jump to that conclusion as a reason for some of his actions.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:35 AM, Blogger Plentymorefishoutofwater said...

Good luck! Not sure how I stumbled upon your blog but I love it. Keep up the good work and check out mine if you get a minute - similar kind of vibe:
plentymorefishoutofwater.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home