Monday, December 28, 2009

i'll be home for christmas

i pretty much spent the entire christmas weekend at home. well, different homes that is.

it was the first time my extended family saw the alpha boy when i brought him along for christmas eve dinner at my cousin's home. christmas day itself was spent having lunch at the alpha boy's aunt's house together with his extended family. and then saturday was spent at his place curled up on the couch watching an old indiana jones movie. sunday we pretty much just konked out at our own respective places and didn't even see each other.

it was a christmas largely different from most christmases before (at least from when i started partying) but a lovely christmas time nonetheless.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Anonymous silencio said...

That sounds like a really wonderful and relaxing Christmas, just how it should be. Mine was spent jumping around seeing different family for the last few days and playing games, fun but a little exhausting after a while.

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Dater at Large said...

I'm jealous! Family time with the boyfriend at the holidays sounds great.

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Lifestyle Lookbook said...

jo, I've made a special mention of you on my blog entry "Handing out awards is like giving crabs to children. I mean, candy."

http://youmakemydate.blogspot.com/2009/12/handing-out-awards-is-like-giving-crabs.html

Merry belated Christmas and have a happy new year! :)

x S

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger jo said...

silencio: relaxing is good but sometimes i sorta miss the crazy fun haha!

dater at large: we forsee snuggling in your near future right? :P

you make my date: aww that was so sweet of you :)

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Tom Bailey said...

This is my first visit to your blog. I connected through another blog. I hope you are having a great holiday season. In your last entry I liked your hand holding analysis.

Best regards,
Tom Bailey

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger jo said...

tom: thanks for dropping by :) and happy holidays to you too!

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I congratulate, it seems brilliant idea to me is

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger LuckyGirl said...

jo - i just discovered your blog and am enjoying catching up. love the hand-holding entry! i hope you will find and hopefully enjoy mine!
xxoo
LG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home