Tuesday, February 08, 2011

when God was handing them out, i was obviously at the back of the line

recently i had the chance to catch up with the other jo via a quick brief IM conversation on some (apparently now old) news. as perhaps predicted, she broke up with her awesome boyfriend due to a lack of sparkage. and barely a month later, she's already kinda seeing a new german guy who she met online, one who is sweet and calls her everyday.

right after her breakup, my best friend's sister seems to be continuing her run of random guys. oh to be young and have the world (and men) at your feet.

but that's the thing. i've never had men at my feet. sure, i'm generally able to attract enough men to date fairly often. but have them fall over my feet, be really sweet and bend over backwards for me? yeah well that kinda just doesn't happen.

so sometimes i find myself wondering... what's "wrong" with me? how is it that girls like the other jo and my best friend's sister can always get such men? is it 'coz they're both younger than me (with the other jo only a marginal 2 years), both more fiesty than me, both have more of a social life than me?

it suddenly hit me what they both have over me... no, what they both have are much bigger boobs than me.

i rest my case.

12 Comments:

At 2:18 AM, Blogger Katya said...

That made me smile Jo! :) I have bigger boobs than most of my friends and it doesn't get men falling over my feet. Perhaps they're not quite big enough to get that reaction???

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I've never had men falling at my feet and being sweet. Hmph.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger flamencokitty said...

I have the biggest bootay of my friends, but I get the wrong guys falling at my feet. :-P

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have medium sized boobs but I have three words for you- extra padded bras.
I once bought a bra that took my C Cup to a D+ and I had lewd boys hanging around me all day. That bra now resides in the back of my closet.
I felt like such a slut with it on and I wasn't even doing anything!

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I literally looked down at my barely coming out of A, B cups right now. haha. Your theory goes! I say go and publish it.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger jo said...

katya and flamencokitty: hmmph! thanks for making me jealous for being so well endowed :P

girlslashwoman: i'll take your supposedly medium sized C cups anyday! unfortunately i don't like extra padded bras. they make me feel hot (as in sweaty and not in the good way haha!), fake and i think it's something like false advertising haha! that said i once wore this super gel padded bra under a low cut top and i swear my guy friend kept trying to look over my shirt haha!

dobez_gaga: now we're talking, sister! *high five*

 
At 1:35 AM, Anonymous audrey22 said...

lol Jo I am with Katya, you dont have to look far to see mine, as they are uber big. Lol but that hasn't done much for me in the guy department. Ability to attract tons of guys is relative, you could be hideous and attract thousands of guys and be the most gorgeous girl and find it difficult to get a date. Lol big boobies have nothing to do with it :p

 
At 4:01 AM, Anonymous freckledk said...

Pschaw.

I'm sure you do just fine, regardless of whether or not you can see your feet.

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger s.212 said...

I can totally relate to this! I've always wondered why some of my girl friends seem to attract boys wherever they go and have them bending over backwards for them. I've realized that it's not really bra size or looks but usually the charm that those girls have! Like they just have that particular personality that guys fall for I think!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger jo said...

audrey: but i'm sure big boobies sure doesn't hurt your chances either :P

freckledk: incidentally i can see my feet. i can see my tummy too haha!

s212: i wonder what that particular personality might be. i have to say that so far i've noticed that it's the fiesty, not-so-nice-to-guys types. maybe for the guys it's in the challenge of getting such a girl to like you? just my luck that i'm actually one of those possibly too nice types. pfft! haha!

 
At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know plenty of well-endowed ladies who only attract men who treat them like shit, so that can't possibly be it!

Though, annoyingly, I am in the same club as you that I tend to date perfectly acceptable guys, but none that ever seem willing to go above and beyond, so to say. I do have a history of putting in more than my fair share of effort. Annoying.

 
At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have asked myself the same question and came to a lot of theories, boobs AND butt being one of them. of course it all depends on a lot of things the reason a guy likes one girl or other etc haha. I'm an A and proud of it ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home