Tuesday, March 07, 2006

the appropriate response to "i would like to ask you out on a date"...

... would probably not be a non response.

okay in my defence i didn't exactly not reply either. i just chose to focus on another question asked and selectively ignore that one.

the word 'date' freaked me out a lil. i don't like that word. it just makes it seem so much more pressurising. and when prick04 texted me to ask what time i would be free 'coz he would like to ask me out on a date, i had to control myself to not reply asking him to not use that word 'date'.

instead what i did was to say that i wasn't sure of my timing. which was true. it was my good friend's wedding and i was helping her out, hence i was pretty much busy the entire day.

later my oldest school friend asked me out, along with prick04. even though i hadn't given him an answer bout that 'date' at that time yet, she said that he said that he'd be free after a certain time (which was the time he had initially told me). i'm taking that to mean that he probably went out with her since later i did tell him that i couldn't make it.

which was true. weddings are full day events. and besides my good friend was flying off back to australia really soon.

but partly, i'm still not sure if i can handle spending extended amounts of time with prick04 on a one-to-one basis. i think that maybe i'm back to the original decision that he's not meant for me. once i get the whole giddy he-likes-me feeling out of my mind, my original decision is probably that i'm just not that into him and that being with him would sorta feel like i'm settling. though a part of me wonders if i'm making a mistake by not being with the one who likes me the most.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger Vixen said...

Just follow your gut on this one. Why are you calling him Prick04 already? has he shown himself to be one? Did i miss something here?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home