Sunday, September 10, 2006

5 months later...

it doesn't usually take me nearly 5 months to confirm a random guy's name. but this time i did.

i met the australian psychologist guy almost 5 months ago. and somehow i never really managed to get his name. then again that's not entirely too surprising since it's usually way to noisy in clubs for any real conversation. i just had this vague idea of what his name was but i never did confirm it.

so we've been in touch on/off all this while though we never actually did meet up. he'd always say that we should go out and i'll be my usual yeah. but it's not my thing to actually set a day. at least for the first meeting, he has to set a day.

i didn't really think i'd see him again... wasn't even sure if i would recognise him even if i did. but late friday night (more like early saturday morning), as i was coming out of a club with the yummy mommy, i saw him waiting in line to go into the club. he looked familiar but i wasn't entirely sure who he was though again i had that vague idea. it was actually him who called me. as i stared at him blankly for a minute, he told me his name. and then it clicked. it was the same name that i had that vague idea of. apparently it mustn't have been that noisy in the club the first night we met.

later the next day, he texted me telling me how great i looked and how we should go out for dinner. i said my usual sure and told him to let me know when he was free.

he didn't reply. just like how he never did reply the past few times.

and once again it's not like i actually care all that much either...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bet he forgot yours, too. Don't feel bad about asking him what it is. He'll probably be relieved. If you couldn't here him, he probably couldn't hear you either.

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should ask him about that australian kiss. :-0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home