Monday, October 09, 2006

rolling with the young guys

if you've been wondering why lately i haven't been telling tales of crazy partying and drinking, it's 'coz i haven't been crazy partying and drinking.

recently i've been all bout different things and none of 'em seems to include crazy partying and drinking. in fact it's almost as though i've just suddenly gone off the whole crazy partying and drinking thing. seems kinda pointless to me at the moment. so instead what i've been doing is staying home (and yes even on a friday night! shocker!), waking up earlier, hanging out with friends at more 'normal' times of the day and working out.

and while working out by rollerblading on saturday, i got to know a young guy. in fact he was the one helping and coaching me. giving me a lot of personal attention. nice guy. but really young. and by young i mean that he's still studying and some quick calculation and guesswork makes him bout 19-20 years old. now i've said before that i usually wind up liking younger guys but 19-20 years old is waay too young.

anyhow he was really nice. talking to me and asking questions bout my work and all that. we also joked around a lil. seemed perfectly normal until he stroked my arm a lil and commented that i was getting sunburnt. if that could even be construed as mildly flirting, i have to say that i'm sorta amused. i've never been hit on by a 19-20 year old before... or at least not since i was 19-20 years old myself...

but that said, this young guy is nice. if i ever get the chance to see him again and maybe become more friendly, perhaps i got myself a private rollerblading coach and companion?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger Frankly, Scarlett said...

I'm going to start calling you 'Demi Moore' :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home