Tuesday, September 26, 2006

weddings galaore

this weekend saw the most wedding related sightings ever...

it was my friend's wedding on sunday. good times.

another friend invited me to his wedding in november. i'll be going.

a friend told me that she's currently planning her wedding next year. to her ex boyfriend no less. though of 'coz now he should be her current boyfriend. it's kinda confusing.

another friend said that she's starting to save for her wedding in the near future. i didn't even realise that she and her boyfriend were that serious... as in marriage serious.

thanks my friends. this is really scary.

like what my friend said, we're not that young anymore.

great, now i really feel like there's something wrong with me that i can't even find a guy at my ripe 'old' age...

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

Eh cheer up Jo - I bet you are just like a bottle of wine that gets better with time...

.. unlike yours truly, who's like a milk bottle that has past its expiration date .. but thats good, cuz now I can truly dedicate my life to annoy ppl and make their life sour.. *hihihi*

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Dan said...

stalking blogs is a good way to meet guys...

 
At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It does get better! At 32 most of my friends are married. I finally can do more important things on the weekends rather than attending a million weddings.

 
At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't compare your insides to people's outsides. There is no race to be happy. If you believe it will happen, then I'm telling you it will.

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

Jojo, where are you sweety, miss your posts! Don't tell me the Londone lad came and sweeped you off your feet... ;)

 
At 4:33 AM, Blogger NotCarrie said...

Good grief, so many!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home