Thursday, September 21, 2006

marvy's setup

i wanted to be early... partly 'coz it's the polite thing to do and partly 'coz i thought if it was better that he looked for me, rather than i looked for him especially since we haven't met before.
but on my way walking to our meeting place, i ran into a swedish hairstylist guy that i know. i've run into him numerous times before but it was never convenient for us to talk. however this time i stopped for a lil chat. which made me a tad late.

when i got there, i recognised him instantly. no problems there. that was definitely marvy's setup.

i had a really great time. right away we just talked on and on, covering so many various topics. i think i found out more bout him in the first meeting than i normally do with other guys in years. it was exactly like our messages and IM chats... very natural and comfy. and i just felt like we were pretty open with each other.

we walked around for a bit, sat down for a sushi dinner and then went to starbucks for a drink before he drove me home. he told me that he'd call me soon. and later he texted me saying that he had a great time and that we'll meet again.

i sure wouldn't mind meeting him again... but i wonder if the next time we meet, will we have anything left to say to each other that we didn't already cover?

****

my dad found the need to call me to tell me that he saw prick04 and another girl in town during lunch. he didn't see my dad though. gosh i really don't care to know at all. he can be alone, he can be with a girl, he can be with all the girls in the world and i still don't care. my dad wondered if the girl is his sister. how would i know? and more importantly why would i even care. then my dad asked me to call prick04 and tease him that my dad saw him. heck no! in fact i've long deleted his number. and i told my dad just that. my dad didn't ask me what happened... and i hope he never does 'coz he really doesn't need to know...

gosh prick04 really needs to stop running into me or any of my family members and friends...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home